Friday, October 23, 2009

From Michelle Thorpe

I just thought of copying and answering the questions just so, y'all get to know me better :) enjoy reading!

Got the questions from Michelle Thorpe, here's her blog http://makeupbynumbers.blogspot.com/


anyhow, here it goes!

Some stuff about me.....

Vital Statistics: eeerrrrrr....secret...LOL
Me: IyaNicknames:

IyaBirthday: 1st Day of the 5th Month of the year 1989

Place of Birth: PhilippinesZodiac Sign: Taurus

Male or Female: Female

Occupation: Student/Part-time Model

Residence:Quezon City

Screen Name: Iya/Makeupnewbee

Appearance: eerrrrr..I've got asian features

Hair Colour: Dark Brown

Hair Length: Long

Eye colour: Black

Best Feature: Eyes

Height: 5'3

Braces?: I have 'em for 2 years already

Glasses?: When i was in 3rd year HS

Piercing: ears, one on each ear

Tattoos: Maybe after doing all the modeling gigs that I can

Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts':



First best friend: Celine

First Award: eeerrrrr....I forgot

First Sport You Joined: Taekwondo

First Real Vacation: Baguio Trip

Concert: eeerrrr...ballet recital?

First Love: nevermind..haha

Favorites:



Movie: Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Legally Blonde, She's the man, Fast and the Furious, etc.

TV Show: Tyra, ANTM, Iron Chef America

Colors: Black, Blue, White, Red, and Purple

Song: Homecomming by Hey Monday!

Candy: I'm more of a chocolate perosn

Restaurant: Cibo, Sugi, Red Kimono, Outback Steakhouse, Brazil-Brazil, Cyma

Store: Kamiseta, Bayo, Zara, Mango, People are People, Culte Femme

School: let's just say I'm in College..haha

Book: Anything by Mitch Albom

Magazine: Seventeen, Meg, Stella

Shoes: Pumps, sneakers, boots.....


Currently:

Feeling: Sleepy

Single or Taken: Single...eeerrrr...but I'm seeing someone...we're NOT yet a couple...It's complicated...hahahaha

Eating: Nothing as of now

Typing: THIS!

Online: Obviously....

Listening To: Nothing...

Thinking About: What to buy tomorrow

Wanting: more skincare/makeup stuff

Watching...Youtube makeup/skincare tutorials

Wearing: white shirt and black jazz pants


Future:

Want Children?: yezzer

Want to be Married: of course..

Careers in Mind: Marketing Manager/Makeup guru/Stylist/ and I hope I'd still continue modeling

Where do you want to live?: London or New York

Have you ever:Kissed a Stranger: Nevah!

Had Alcohol: Yep!

Smoked: Yep!

Ran Away From Home: Nope

Broken a bone: Just a sprain

Got an X-ray: Yep

Broken Someone's Heart: Yes...

Broke Up With Someone: read the previous question.Get the picture?haha

Cried When Someone Died: yep

Cried At School: When I bullied during grade school...aaawwwww..

Do You Believe In:

God: Yes

Love At First sight: Maybe

Ghosts: I think so?

Aliens: Maybe

Soul Mates: Yes

Heaven: It's on earth = when you're HAPPY

Hell: Again, it's on earth = when you feel EXTREMELY CRAPPY

Kissing on The First Date: If I like the guy, maybe?

Yourself: Yes, but sometimes I do tend to think if I excert enough effort and stuff....( I'm O.C.-ness...hahaha )


that's all! :)

- Iya/Makeupnewbee

No comments:

Post a Comment