Wednesday, October 21, 2009

yaaaay!


I'm on Sembreak right now! wooohoooo! 1 month sembreak! no homeworks, no stress, just pure relaxation. hahaha...more time for bookings! yaaaay! :) Too bad my fashion editorial shoot got cancelled just yesterday :( oh well, more time to watch makeup tutorials....


So far, I'm loving Michelle Thorpe's videos http://www.youtube.com/user/makeupbynumbers


I just got hooked up on makeup just recently, the funny thing is, I'm in an industry where I get to meet makeup artists, designers, yep, I'm in the modelling industry - yes, I am petite and yes, I didn't know how to put on makeup until I finally watched some makeup gurus on youtube and I got to practice doing makeup on myself...I could only do the no makeup - makeup look...hahahaha...in other words, " go - see " makeup.


I just lalalalaloove my new skincare routine!


AM products:


1. Olay white radiance facial wash

2. Nivea sparkling white toner

3. Nivea sparkling white moisturizer


PM products:


1. Pond's cold cream ( to wipe off excess makeup/dirt )

2. Olay white radiance facial wash

3. Nivea sparkling white toner

4. Skinfood tomato serum

5. Olay white radiance night cream

6. Skinfood black raspberry eye cream


Exfoliator: Neautrogena deep clean gentle scrub ( M-W-F at night time after step 2 )

Facial Mask: Bodyshop tea tree facial mask ( every saturday night after step 2 )
by the way, that's me in the pic! :) This will be my ONLY blog site....



No comments:

Post a Comment