Monday, October 26, 2009

Yesterday :)

hey, hey! I got to watch FAME last night...:) It took me back to my Performing Arts Workshop days :) Yup, I do loooove to act, sing, and dance! haha There's a Filipina actress there too! Her name's Anna Perez de Tagle! Horaaay for Filipinas!

Then I ate dinner with mom, dad and my bro at Itallani's YUM! Pizza! woooohoooo! I bought some stuff at Watson's. I ran out of Moisturizer, so I got the Nivea Sparkling White day cream. You should really try this product! The cream really looks rich, but when you massage it to your skin, it sinks in soooo easily! It does not leave my face oily either since I've got Sensitive/Combination skin.

I love taking care of my hair too! So I bought a virgin coconut hair serum and guess what, its buy 1 take 1 deal! how cool is THAT?! I just started using this today, and It does not leave my hair super oily. Just the right amount of moisture and shine that I need. I only need like a small amout of product ( roughly just about a size of a 1 peso coin ) and I apply it on the tips of my hair, then if there's excess product left in my hands, I put in the roots.

Then the last product that I bought is a nail polish remover.


Oh by the way, I'm really sorry that I don't have photos of the stuff that I bought, eeerrrr...My camera's busted :'( Its either I'll have it fixed or I'll try to buy a new one....

for my next shopping trip, I'll be buying Maybellene Mineral Powder since I'm running out of it and probably a nice mascara ( let me know which brand is really good )



- Iya/Makeuonewbee

No comments:

Post a Comment