Thursday, October 22, 2009

workout, diet!

Been on a diet for almost 3 months now. I love,love,love to eat! My metabolism's pretty fast so I hardly gain weight. But even if I hardly gain weight, being in the modeling industry, I still have to look taller than my 5'3" frame during photo shoots, as Tyra Banks would say " You would not want them to give you any excuse not to hire you" so I thought of going through a diet. A healthy one! I go to the gym once a week ( or if time permits me to ) or I do my on " on the go" workout. Anyhow, I'll be stating some of the stuff that I eat and do to maintain my figure and to tone up more.

Morning:

I usually get up, take take a shower, do my skincare routine. Then I eat oatmeal, hot chocolate and plain yoghurt for breakfast. Then I rest for about 15 mins. after eating ( read a book/watch youtube videos/watch TV ) after resting, I go straight up to my room and clean up all the clutter..( That's an on the go workout ) Cleaning up my room does wonders to my arms and legs! ( The next time your mom asks you to clean up your room, think of it as a workout )


Afternoon:

I usually eat a bit heavy for lunch, it's usually pasta anything with a cup of rice ( I'm asian! ). Then, at around 3pm or so, I go and work on my core...I do 100-200 crunches. Then rest again and hit the shower.

Night:

If I'm from school or a modeling gig I get usually too tired to eat so I end up drinking a glass of milk instead. But if I'm not too tired though, I'd have soup and salad for dinner... Then at around 9pm I'll go and do 100 leg raises for each leg then rest for 15 mins. and then hit the shower and to my skincare routine.


Well, I eat whatever I want to but in moderation. I cut on eating sweets and junkfood so I'd turn up to an alternative which is yoghurt and wheat crackers with tuna for snacks/dessert. I also load up on fruits!


That's all for now!

Much love y'all!:)

- makeupnewbee

No comments:

Post a Comment